Internal Audit and Leadership: How to Improve Productivity Service on The Islamic Rural Bank have to Use Capital

Tulus Suryanto, Effendi Effendi, Apun Syaripudi

Abstract


This study investigates whether the Internal Audit and Leadership significant effect to the productivity of banking services on islamic rural bank Bandar Lampung in partially and simultaneously. The approach used in this study is a qualitative and quantitative analysis. The incoming data is analyzed and tested by multiple linear regression. Before being tested by multiple linear regression, first tested by using validity and reliability test, to measure and test the questionnaire given to respondents, is quite valid and reliable. Leadership significant effect on productivity services in Islamic Rural Banks, by 19.3%. Internal Audit significant effect on productivity services at the Islamic Rural Bank, by 59.6%. Simultaneously testing indicate that the Leadership and Internal Audit jointly significant effect on productivity services in the Sharia Rural Banksby 78.9%. As for the remaining 21.1% influenced by other factors. This study contributes when leadership and internal audit plays together will be able to increase the productivity services inIslamic rural bank significantly. The results of this study can be used by management in improving the quality of human resources in Islamic rural bank. Needed good leadership: making quick decisions, always motivate employees or subordinates, always creative and innovate, communicate with employees or subordinates, a clear division of authority.

Keywords


Internal Audit; Leadership; Productivity; Service; Islamic Rural Banks

Full Text:

PDF

References


Algifari. (2000). Analisis Teori Regresi Teori Kasus dan Solusi. Yogyakarta: BPFF.

Arikunto, Suharsini. (2006). prosedur penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Edisi Revisi VI. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Bennis, Warren. (2005). Leaders. Jakarta: PT Bhuana Ilmu Populer.

Dendawijaya, Lukman. (2001). Manajemen Perbankan. Jakarta.

Hadi, Sutrisno. (1998). Analisis Regresi. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Hasselbein, Frances. (2005). On Mission and Leadership. Jakarta: PT Alek Media Komputindo.

Jogiyanto. (1993). Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi. Yogyakarta.

Kasmir. (2000). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya. Yogyakarta.

Kurniawan, Albert. (2010). Belajar Mudah SPSS untuk Pemula. Yogjakarta.

Moeljono, Djokosantoso. (2006). Audit Internal dalam Tantangan. Jakarta.

Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian administrasi. Bandung: Tarsito.

Suryanto, Tulus. (2016) . Dividend Policy, Information Technology, Accounting Reporting to Investor Reaction and Fraud Prevention. International Journal of Economic and Perspevtives, 19(1), 138-150.

Temple, A.Dele. (1991). Seni Ilmu dan Manajemen Kepemimpinan. Jakarta.

Prawirosentono, Suyadi. (1999). Kebijaksanaan Kinerja Karyawan. Yogyakarta.

Ricky W.Griffin. (2004). Manajemen. (EdisiBhs.Indonesia; Alih Bahasa: Gina Gania,M.B.A; Editor: Chairul Anwar, Wisnu Kristiaji, Ratri Medya). Texas A&M Universisy. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Robbin., Stephen P. (1997). Reliabilitas dan Validitas. Yogyakarta.

Siagian, Sondang. (1998). Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia. Jakarta.

Sarwono, Jonathan. (2006). Analis Data Penelitian Menggunakan SPSS. Bandung: Andi Offset.

Sesetyo, Budi. (2010). Statistika Analisis Penelitian. Bandung: Refika Aditama.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.26737/jtmb.v4i1.816

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


  
 

Published by:

Institute for Managing and Publishing of Scientific Journals STKIP Singkawang

JTMB (Jurnal Terapan Manajemen dan Bisnis)

e-ISSN : 2477-5282

p-ISSN : 2599-3127

Sekolah Tinggi Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan (STKIP) Singkawang

Address : STKIP Singkawang, Jalan STKIP - Kelurahan Naram Singkawang, Kalimantan Barat, INDONESIA, 79251
No. Telp.   : +62562 420 0344
No. Fax.    : +62562 420 0584

  

Editor in Chief: [email protected] / [email protected] / Wa: +6285252002924

Coordinator:[email protected] / Wa: +6282142072788

Plagiarism Tools

JTMB Indexed by:

 

  Creative Commons License

Jurnal Terapan Manajemen dan Bisnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.