Factors Affecting The Customer Saving in KC Singkawang Bank Syariah Mandiri

Maulina Fera, Wui San Taslim

Abstract


This study aims to determine how much influence the product factor, quality of services provided, offered profit sharing ratio and religiosity factor customers to save customers' interest in Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) KC Singkawang. The research location is in Singkawang, where people Singkawang has a multi-ethnic city that consists of three (3) the largest ethnic Chinese, Malay and Dayak. This underlying this research. The method used is an associative method, the data collection technique of distributing questionnaires to the respondents to explore related information about the factors that affect customers save on BSM KC Singkawang. This research resulted in the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0443 which means that the variable products, services, revenue sharing and religiosity can explain the customer's decision in BSM KC Singkawang saving of 44.3%. While the remaining 55.7% is influenced by other factors not included in this research model.


Keywords


product, service quality, revenue sharing, religiosity

Full Text:

PDF

References


Kotler, Phillip dan Kevin, Lane Keller. (2007). Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 12. PT Indeks. Jakarta

Lubis, Irsyad. (2010). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lain. USU Press. Field.

Machmud, Amir dan Rukmana. (2010). Bank Syariah (Teori, Kebijakan dan Studi Empiris di Indonesia). Erland. Jakarta.

Priyatno, Dwi. (2008). Mandiri Belajar SPSS, Mediakom, Yogyakarta.

Riduwan.(2010). Metode dan Teknik Menyusun Proposal Penelitian. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Soemitra, Andri. (2009). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Syariah. Cetakan kedua. Prenada Media. Jakarta.

Sudarsono, Heri. (2007).Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Syariah Deskripsi dan Ilustrasi. Edition II. Ekonosia.Yogyakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.26737/jtmb.v3i2.213

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


INDEXING

 

JTMB INDEXED BY:

      

 

Gambar sisip 1

JTMB On Progress Indexed by:

Published by:

Institute for Managing and Publishing of Scientific Journals STKIP Singkawang

JTMB (Jurnal Terapan Manajemen dan Bisnis)

e-ISSN : 2477-5282

p-ISSN : 2599-3127

Sekolah Tinggi Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan (STKIP) Singkawang

Address : STKIP Singkawang, Jalan STKIP - Kelurahan Naram Singkawang, Kalimantan Barat, INDONESIA, 79251
No. Telp.   : +62562 420 0344
No. Fax.    : +62562 420 0584

  

Editor in Chief: jtmb@journal.stkipsingkawang.ac.id / jtmbjurnal@gmail.com / Wa: +6285252002924

Coordinator:lp2jistkipsingkawang@gmail.com / soehartostkipsingkawang@gmail.com / Wa: +6282142072788

Plagiarism Tools

    

  Creative Commons License

Jurnal Terapan Manajemen dan Bisnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.